From 28 September in England all weddings, civil partnership ceremonies and any associated receptions will be restricted to 15 people. It has been clarified that this maximum number includes all those attending, including the couple, witnesses and guests. However anyone working, for example officiants, photographers, security, staff employed by the venue, third-party suppliers or catering staff are not included.
There are a few standard guidelines at present for weddings to ensure the safety of all guests and staff, these will be reviewed on a regular basis:
- Capacity: up to 13 guests plus the couple
- A staggered entry for guests to be discussed in advance, with two entrances and exits to the Music Room.
- The house will have been deep cleaned before all arrivals.
- The room will be safely set up before your arrival with all chairs safely spaced out.
- We would liaise directly with your florist, pianist and photographer about staggered arrival times.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the house and the bathrooms are regularly cleaned.
- We always offer the opportunity for couples to pop by Burgh House the day before the ceremony to run through the timings, answer any questions and drop off anything for the next day.
Our lovely, experienced events team are here to help you plan your perfect day. We can suggest florists, musicians, bakers and photographers, talk you through any questions you may have and help you shape your wedding day.
The cost of hire includes all of the set-up and planning, plus the use of our lovely Bluthner baby grand piano and a dedicated member of our experienced events team on hand throughout the day.
After the ceremony
Whether you fancy a simple champagne and canape reception, a relaxed evening of bowl food or an afternoon tea, our in-house catering team would be delighted to chat through options and create a bespoke quote.
Please note that we operate on a minimum spend for catered events to ensure the best possible service. For information, please email email@example.com
A sample menu pack can be downloaded here to give an idea of what has been popular.
To secure the date, the dry-hire payment is required in advance. Registrars must be booked directly through Camden Registry office. We can hold your date for 7 days to allow you time to book your ceremony.
Please note: Camden require 28 days from then on to process your details.
We still have some availability for 2020 and 2021 so please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help and will do our best to accommodate your plans!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7431 0144 to chat through availability and options.