We are delighted that we are once again able to hold small weddings at Burgh House. In line with government guidance, we can now accommodate wedding ceremonies and sit-down dinner receptions for up to 30 people (including the couple) in our beautiful wood panelled Music Room.
There are a few standard guidelines at present for weddings to ensure the safety of all guests and staff, these will be reviewed on a regular basis:
- Capacity: up to 26 guests plus the couple
- A staggered entry for guests to be discussed in advance, with two entrances and exits to the Music Room.
- The house will have been deep cleaned before all arrivals.
- The room will be safely set up before your arrival with all chairs safely spaced out.
- We would liaise directly with your florist, pianist and photographer about staggered arrival times.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the house and the bathrooms are regularly cleaned.
- We always offer the opportunity for couples to pop by Burgh House the day before the ceremony to run through the timings, answer any questions and drop off anything for the next day.
Our lovely, experienced events team are here to help you plan your perfect day. We can suggest florists, musicians, bakers and photographers, talk you through any questions you may have and help you shape your wedding day.
The cost of hire includes all of the set-up and planning, plus the use of our lovely Bluthner baby grand piano and a dedicated member of our experienced events team on hand throughout the day.
After the ceremony
Whether you fancy a simple champagne and canape reception, a relaxed evening of bowl food or an afternoon tea, our in-house catering team would be delighted to chat through options and create a bespoke quote.
Please note that we operate on a minimum spend for catered events to ensure the best possible service. For information, please email email@example.com
A sample menu pack can be downloaded here to give an idea of what has been popular.
To secure the date, the dry-hire payment is required in advance. Registrars must be booked directly through Camden Registry office. We can hold your date for 7 days to allow you time to book your ceremony. (They are separate to
Please note: You can give notice to Camden from 4th August, and they require 28 days from then on to process your details.
We still have some availability for 2020 and 2021 so please don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help and will do our best to accommodate your plans!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 7431 0144 to chat through availability and options.